Debella V + HPA Project
- Production: >130Mwh of vanadium electrolyte production p.a. and scaling up to >300Mwh
- Project timing: Mining Lease Application in 2021
- Low cost operation: Low Life of Mine (LOM) operating costs
- Shallow Resource: From only 16.4m, the resource has a very low strip ratio
- Mine Life: >50 year LOM
- Beneficiation: Low cost, simple beneficiation process
- Low cost mineral processing: Atmospheric leaching of the vanadium with a standard vanadium recovery process.
- All assets and operations are 100% owned by Vecco Group.
JULIA CREEK VANADIUM PROJECTS RESOURCES SUMMARY
|JORC CLASSIFICATION||TONNES (mt)||V2O5 (%)||HPA (%)|
Located north of Julia Creek in Queensland, the Debella Project is situated close to existing infrastructure, including roads, rail and power. Positioned north of surrounding vanadium projects, including Multicom Resources, Richmond Vanadium and QEM Limited.