Latest Drill Results | Additional High-Grade Vanadium
VECCO GROUP CONFIRMS ADDITIONAL HIGH-GRADE VANADIUM AT VECCO PROJECT
Vecco Group’s CEO Tom Northcott is pleased to announce the second batch of drilling results for the 100% owned Vecco Vanadium Project in Julia Creek Queensland, Australia.
Additional results from the assays received includes grades of 0.75%, 0.67% and 0.77% V2O5.
The high-grade vanadium intercepts continue to extend across an extensive area where detailed drilling has now been completed. Vecco Group is confident that JORC Resource reporting to be completed in the coming weeks will confirm Vecco as the highest grade vanadium resource in Queensland. The expected results will make the Vecco deposits one of the largest vanadium resources in the world.
Key Project Highlights:
- The recent drilling program only covers a small percentage of the Vecco Project area with significantly more mineralisation expected to be confirmed with additional drilling.
- An updated JORC Resource will be completed by the end of July.
- Metallurgical testing has been underway during 2018 with very positive results.
- Mining studies and pre-feasibility work are to be completed by August 2018.
- Vecco is fast tracking its development program to expedite its path to production with an expected commencement in 2020.
Forward Looking Statements
No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information contained in this release. Any forward looking statements in this presentation are prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect and the current intention, plans, expectations and beliefs about future events are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors, many of which are outside Vecco Group’s control. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the assumptions or expectations expressed or implied in this presentation include known and unknown risks. Because actual results could differ materially to the assumptions made and Vecco Group’s current intention, plans, expectations and beliefs about the future, you are urged to view all forward looking statements contained in this release with caution. The release should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by Vecco Group. Nothing in this presentation should be construed as either an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell shares in any jurisdiction.